And yet Another...............

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by SOHCinWA, Nov 18, 2014.

1. SOHCinWA

SOHCinWA MadMood Staff Member

I just picked this one up last night.

93 Sedan , Fresh d16z6 . Pretty clean all around. Paint is faded , so if I keep it. I will have it painted over the winter. Not a fan of the "Hella Flush" negative camber so I am going to raise it up a little and put some different wheels on it. We will see how ling it lasts here at the shop. Already have people wanting to buy it.

[​IMG]

2. dfanatic

dfanatic " I KILL YOU " Staff Member

Never known you to have anything other than an EF chassis. Im sure youll sell it, lol.

3. SOHCinWA

I bought my first of of these new in '93. I actually liked it. Until someone pushed me under a brand new Camry on the freeway one morning. I thought it might be cool to have one again. It doesnt need much to get it 100. Here is a pic of her raised back up a little and much less camber. Tomorrow it goes to get aligned and then I will actually want to drive it. Instead of hide it. Oh yeah. I tinted the windows also. Go figure. Ha

[​IMG]

4. crazzysol

crazzysol T.S.K

5. SOHCinWA

I have been throwing around the idea of possibly turbo charging this one. Nothing big at the moment. Just a little "Sleeper" setup. Something to play around with.

6. SOHCinWA

These came in the mail for her today as well..

[​IMG]

7. crazzysol

crazzysol T.S.K

hell yeah.